A look back at the event
On the occasion of the Rugby World Cup France 2023, Business France, its regional partners and ALTIOS International are organizing special discussion moments between regional players, French businesses and foreign investors at the “Business France Rugby Clubs”.
Organized on the day of the opening match between France and New Zealand, the first Business France Rugby Club focused on business relations and economic opportunities in the Pacific region.
Laurent Saint-Martin, Chief Executive Officer of Business France launched the first Business France Rugby Club on Friday September 8, 2023, at Paris Philantro-Lab, during a networking breakfast attended by:
– Mr. Moetai Brotherson, President of French Polynesia.
– Mr. Mickael Forrest, member of the government of New Caledonia, responsible for culture, youth, sport and child and youth protection.
– Mr. Stephen Donald (“The Beaver”) on his career as an entrepreneur, his activity within the GRINS brand and his projects.
– Mr. Maia Royal, Founder of The Pure Food Co
– Mr. Rowan Gide, Europe Manager of Manta5.
– Mr. Adam Whitlock, rugby player
It was also an opportunity to highlight the regions that are welcoming foreign visitors during the World Cup and to present their technological showcases.